Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to address several business concerns.
MASKS: Our first and foremost concern is making our customers feel comfortable with their shopping experience at Prep'd Tulsa. To this end, we have instructed all employees and staff to wear a face mask in our store when one or more customers enters wearing a mask. If a customer enters the store not wearing a mask, the team member is encouraged to wear a mask but it is left up to the discretion of that team member as to whether to do so. As we are physically located in Broken Arrow, we are not under a mask mandate, but will make every reasonable attempt to make customers feel as comfortable as possible. Masks will be worn during all meal deliveries where customer contact is made. Unattended Deliveries where no customer contact is made, will be left up to the discretion of the team member making the delivery.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH: We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
- Take your temperature daily during this time and remain home if you have a fever. Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
- It is critical that employees do not report to work while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employees with temperatures remain at home until at least 24 hours after they are free of fever (100.4 degrees F or 37.8 degrees C using an oral thermometer) or signs of a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications. Many times, with the best of intentions, employees report to work even though they feel ill.
STORE CLEANLINESS: In an effort to reduce the spread of the virus by physical contact, all frequently touched surfaces including but not limited to refrigerator doors, door handles, microwaves and payment area will be sanitized multiple times a day and more often as needed due to traffic.